Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jump into a Live Rule 4 Draft! (And take over team)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump into a Live Rule 4 Draft! (And take over team)

We have a live pick (available pool is all players drafted and signed in the June 2017 draft.) Players taken so far:
    1. P Hunter Greene [CIN]
    2. P Brendan McKay [TAM]
    3. SS Royce Lewis [MIN]
    4. P Kyle Wright [ATL]
    5. P MacKenzie Gore [SDP]
    6. 2B Keston Hiura [MIL]
    7. OF Jordon Adell [LAA]
    8. OF Austin Beck [OAK]
    9. OF Jeren Kendall [LAD]
    10. 3B Jake Burger [CWS]
    11. P Alex Faedo [DET]
    12. 1B Pavin Smith [ARI]

We also have another available team that will be picking further down in the draft. We will determine who gets what team.
    Let me reiterate by saying this is not a league for the weak. But if you want a league that is different, deep, interesting, and engaging, then this might be for you.
    Years in Existence: 11 Teams: 28 Pool: AL + NL Rosters: 40-man, 25 active Minors: 270 max (per team!!!) Scoring: 7x7 H2H weekly matchups Provider: Fantrax Forum: InvisionFree Rosters: Microsoft Excel Contracts: MLB based salary scale Communication: Google Hangouts Dues: $20
    Draft 1: January (International Minor League Free Agents) Draft 2: August (College /High School Amateurs) Draft 3: December (Rule 5)
    Our rules are different. We have written and rewritten our rules over the past 11 years; they are based on actual MLB rules for transactions. So you'll have option years, extensions, salary arbitration, qualifying offers, draft pick compensation, competitive balance rounds, revocable waivers, trade waivers, designation for assignment, luxury tax, free agent bidding, a restricted list, 15- and 60-day disabled lists. Fun, intriguing "meat" for fantasy baseball enthusiasts to chew on year-round. Now it does take some time to digest all the new material for most new recruits, so keep that in mind.
    So if you want a year-round, day-in, day-out fantasy baseball experience, e-mail me at hillchief@hotmail.com, let me know a little bit about you and your interest level, and we can get started!

I tried to email you but the link didn't work for me.. I could be interested as I LOVE deep leagues like this..

My fantasy level is high I'd say.. I run 2 -14 team points league with each team having 30 prospects.. the owners are able to call up and send down those prospect till they reach the level set ( 150AB /50IP )
    im in 2 salary leagues.. 1 is 16 teams, I took over that team I think 4 years ago and made the playoffs finally last year.. team was in contract hell.. the other is 30 team ( 100 minors per )and is a horrible team. no wait horrible is to good of a word to describe it... its a dumpster fire.. owner before me traded everything good and offered to pay the salaries.. theres is like 6-8 top teams and then the rest of us.. that team I took over this season so rebuild still in early stages.. also in 1 - 16 roto, 1 - 16 team h2h and another 14 team points league I help run if needed.. would love to see the team.. my email is adamkiss39@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
    X