Another Game Start Time Error from BIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Game Start Time Error from BIS

Ray, BIS has done it to you and OnRoto again. As of right this minute, your Dashboard and OnRoto's Transaction page for NL Only leagues are both showing ARZ at MIA as the first NL game, starting at 13:10. In fact, MLB has that game starting at 16:10, and has the STL at CHC game as the first NL game at 14:20.

The last time this particular error happened (grossly wrong start time), both OnRoto and the Dashboard corrected before roster deadlines were reached. That said, I though you may want to be aware this error is happening. I have caught this type of error once before, but I only started checking for it in mid-May. I will take a screen shot of the wrong time on the Dashboard, in case you can use it in talks with BIS.
    Last edited by The Shadow; 06-03-2017, 03:39 AM.
    10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
    C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

i have a theory on this: I think the default schedule we're provided isn't necessarily accurate, or at least it's prone to being outdated when game times change from whenever the initial schedule was posted. (ESPN can shift a game time a few minutes when they decide they are airing the game, for instance).

Once the actual schedule FOR THE DAY starts updating (BIS starts sending us lineup updates every 15 minutes or so, a couple of hours before the first game), that daily data has all accurate times. But the initial info is more prone to this error.

Comment

For what it is worth, your Dashboard was accurate in the morning when I checked it, at least an hour before the prior wrong start time. However, OnRoto never corrected the wrong start time, and cut our transactions off 70 minutes too soon (and probably all NL Only leagues). I'm wondering if I should post something in the Clubhouse forum so the HQ community can be aware and watch out for this happening from time to time.
      10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
      C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

Comment

Working...
      X