unpaid owner replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unpaid owner replacement

the pay rule is simple and put out on feb 8th repeated three time on the message bd, and sent three time to the manager email. april 15 or send me a note when you can...ala...will send by june 12 or whatever.

so I am going to have one opening apparently in my weekly league below. (anticipate) It could be the manager just wants to focus on another league, but I really no not why he has not contacted me.

in any event, 12 team, I think he is in 5th at this time with good team, and top 6 make the playoffs ( I am in last...or next to last, alhto I have won many times)

so if you can commit to 100 with some reasonable date of payment, contact me, and I will let you know by Thursday the denounment. Very very solid players.
    active, smart, proactive, savvy, and I think at least as equal to other leagues in sportsmanship, if not better. Very little crying, actually very little messaging overall, unless it is a question, so almost no whining, save when I change a rule, which is rare.4

if interested, let me know...at this site

ty
    g
    not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
    1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

I am interested and am willing to commit. Please send me an invite or info to see the team. Thanks. baseballs362@gmail.com

Comment

as it turned out...although he took forever...he has paid...sorry....I honestly thought he was out...g
      not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
      1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

Working...
      X