Probable Starting Pitcher Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probable Starting Pitcher Projections

When do you expect the Starting Pitcher Projections (8-day view, etc.) to be launched?

We're doing a major redesign of the SP reports, and the Matchup Scores. We'll be unveiling next week, but the tech implementation is going to be tight as far as Opening Day. Stay tuned... will keep you posted.

Comment

Does that mean that it's to be determined whether the SP ranks will be available in the new format before opening day, or that it's TBD whether they'll be available at all (in any form) before opening day? Curious as to whether I should plan to have those as a resource in setting first week lineups ...

Comment

Update: we'll be live on the old format for Opening Day. We're excited about the new version, but it isn't quite going to be ready for Opening Day. Hopefully will follow very early in the season.

Comment

Thanks! First year subscriber, so the old format will be new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by stevymer View Post
            Thanks! First year subscriber, so the old format will be new to me.
            Don't get too attached to it!

Comment

it's my favorite tool. i could use the old version up before start of games tomorrow. Any chance we will have it by tomorrow morning?

Comment

They should be up and running with 2017 data now using our "old format". Thanks for your patience!

We expect daily matchup to be ready later today or tomorrow... schedule is there, but lineups is still pending.

Comment

Working...
                X