Thread: Referral discount?

Cool Referral discount?

I seem to remember a while back you offered a referral discount? I think maybe it was something like "get a friend to subscribe and get $10 off your subscription" or something like that. Maybe I am thinking of another website I subscribe to.

I just got got a good friend of mine to sign up for a year. Knowing him. He will be a long time subscriber as I have been.

Do I get anything? (Figured it couldn't hurt to ask)

��

I don't think we've ever offered a referral discount... we have the opposite problem, we can't get you guys to refer anyone because you don't want your HQ secret to get out.

Thanks for breaking that trend, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Barr View Post
    I seem to remember a while back you offered a referral discount? I think maybe it was something like "get a friend to subscribe and get $10 off your subscription" or something like that. Maybe I am thinking of another website I subscribe to.

I just got got a good friend of mine to sign up for a year. Knowing him. He will be a long time subscriber as I have been.

Do I get anything? (Figured it couldn't hurt to ask)

��
    You gotta tell everyone this place stinks then come here for information. Everyone knows that. If they accuse you of getting info from this site you just deny it until the day you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Brew Crew View Post
    You gotta tell everyone this place stinks then come here for information. Everyone knows that. If they accuse you of getting info from this site you just deny it until the day you die.
    Or until we go out of business due to all the poor publicity.

Either way.

I was just kidding. I tell everyone to come to this site if they want good info. Everyone outside of my league that is