Cheat sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat sheets

Not sure what Im doimg wrong but once again Im trying to use the resources and Im struggling. Im trying to print cheat sheet/draft guide but it wont let me and crashes my computer. When i try to print the page is blank. Im using a mac and Ive tried on my ipad which was worse. I appreciate if someone can give me a tip but please im no excel expert or computer geek so please keep it easy to understand. Sorry if i sound frustrated but I really wish Baseball HQ would improve its way to show how to use these tools for all audiences.
    Thank you.
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Custom Draft Guide seems to be having some issues on Macs this year. If you're using Safari browser on your computer, try Firefox or Chrome instead. Should help.

We're making some changes to it as early as tonight, too.

Comment

Actually just the opposite for me. CDG won't print in Firefox, but prints fine in Safari.

Comment

I must say I am not having these issues, but what usually works when I do is rather than printing just save as pdf. And then print the PDF file. Otherwise you could try to copy / paste the sheets to Excel or Google Sheets?
        Hope that helps,
        RJ

Comment

Working...
        X