Fantrax baseball draft and hold leagues have openings, fantasy golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantrax baseball draft and hold leagues have openings, fantasy golf

I have run 50 round "draft and hold" baseball leagues through Fantrax for several years. I have openings in my 2017 leagues (2 leagues - one slow draft starts in early February, the other in early March). $100 per league to play and all money goes to prizes through league safe. After the draft all you do is set your lineup each week - there are no trades and no free agent pickups.

Also if there are any golf fans out there, my fantasy golf league has openings. Our live online auction for 10 pga pros per team is schedule for Wednesday night January 25th. $75 to play with all money going to prizes through league safe. Roto scoring. This league is entering it's 3rd season in the current format. A fun way to follow the pga tour.

Send me a message if you are interested in more info on either the baseball leagues or golf.

Tim

update - I have 4 spots open in league 1 (slow draft starting around February 10th) and 1 spot open in league 2 (slow draft starting around March 1st). 15 owners for each league.
    Last edited by coloradotim; 01-17-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Im interested. aikman72@tampabay.rr.com
      All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

aikman72 - check your email. I sent you the rules

Comment

update - I have 3 spots open in league 1 (slow draft starting around February 10th) and 1 spot open in league 2 (slow draft starting around March 1st). 15 owners for each league.

Comment

update - both baseball leagues are now full.
            Last edited by coloradotim; 01-21-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X