simulation draft guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simulation draft guide.

there is only a little information to help understand the use of this guide.

the sim leagues that I am in, use the 2016 stats. so I do not know if these numbers in the guide are 2017 projections, or the value the player had in 2016. (although their future value is also important, as building is always part of the process, still the 2016 numbers are the numbers that I will be using to please the season)

also, it is not clear to me, if defense is taken into consideration. in my sim game, defense, especially up the middle but really everywhere, can be critical. so for instance, the sim game I use, dmb, rates keirmeir as excellent fielder. and of course, that would mean runs saved, especially in the outfield. the same can be said for tulo, rated ex in range and fld pctg, means a lot to winning a live game as we play it.

now I understand, the RAA or runs above replacement, could take into account defense, but it is not clear in the guide whether it does or not.

so, if I could get some edification on the sim guide it will help me alot, as I play in four sim leagues...for fun...no money.

g
    not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
    1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

The guide shows 2017 projected data. And it does not incorporate defense since each sim game format accounts for defense differently.

Comment

ty Ray...and ty for such a quick response!!

g
      not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
      1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

Working...
      X