No announcement yet.

Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I see are the headings for all categories, there is no player information seen.....

Comment

Everything seems to be working fine from here this morning... there's data in the projection files, the CDG returned data for me just now (both on-screen and CSV download).

martin, you may need to re-check your inputs?

Comment

Originally posted by MaineSkin View Post
        Wow I was just coming here to ask the same question. It just spun and spun on my phone. Usually processes quickly.

Also, is there an xls available that includes a 3yr value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You can get prior-year values from the CDG (by year) or from the stats/projections archives (go to Stats/Projections page, scroll all the way to the bottom). We don't have a multi-year rollup anywhere, so you'd need to do some Excel magic to create that. PlayerID is in all files, which makes that pretty do-able.

Comment

I tried it last night and also had delays, but I let it be and several minutes later it resolved.

Tried multiple times Wednesday evening, same results: resolved to data, but after waiting several minutes each time.
          MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Originally posted by NICK@HQ View Post
            I tried it last night and also had delays, but I let it be and several minutes later it resolved.

Tried multiple times Wednesday evening, same results: resolved to data, but after waiting several minutes each time.
            On iPhone? Yeah, I've seen that too in the last week. Don't know that I'd tried that before, so not sure if it's new behavior or not.

Comment

On iPad actually, but iOS, yes.
              MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Nothing's changed there in the new year. I wonder if it's just performing worse on the latest iOS version?

Comment

FWIW, I too had issues with CDG on my iPAD last night (although projections worked), but it was fine this a.m. on IE on a desktop.
                  "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Just ran the valuator on my laptop, and all is good. However, I still get nothing with my ipad other than the headings.

Comment

Can you check your inputs on the iPad?

Comment

Ray,

I just tried on my iPAD. Everything seems to be going fine after you click Generate Values. The loading bar goes about 35% of the way across and then just stops.
                        "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by PHIL@HQ View Post
                          Ray,

I just tried on my iPAD. Everything seems to be going fine after you click Generate Values. The loading bar goes about 35% of the way across and then just stops.
                          Never mind: it took two minutes, but finally loaded.

Comment

I'm now good to go, thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by PHIL@HQ View Post
                              Ray,

Ditto here on the iPhone 7+ w/latest iOS

It worked immediately w/o incident on my pc/laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I gave it a couple of minutes and it eventually worked... like Phil.

Comment

Working...
                                X