No announcement yet.

Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just did a simultaneous test of my desktop (MacBook Pro, latest, running latest MacOS) and my iPad (running latest iOS). I set up the parameters the same, both are running on the same WiFi network, and I pressed Submit at the exact same time:

* Desktop: About 60 seconds later
    * iPad: About 5 minutes

I'm guessing it's the iOS.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

iOS finally went through with the same times about.
      I tried to go to another window while I waited, but when I came back it was a black screen.

It's obviously the iOS.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apple computers? Please. Phones, graphics, great. Spreadsheets and databases? Not so great.
        I may be way off base, but I've seen over 30 years of Apple's acting like this.
        I was using a PC and Silicon Graphics Indy, and remember being on the phone with a Mac head, and he was telling me how unlike PCs, Macs never crash.
        I heard this chime on his end of the line. I asked what that was. All he said was Apple doesn't call it crashing.

Comment

I've used an iPhone for everything fantasy baseball for at least 6 years now and never had an issue.
          Laptops and desktops are a diff animal. PC for processing and apple for more social stuff has always been the trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm all good now, thanks....

Comment

I reported this elsewhere but still see the issue. All players show $0 for R$ under Historical tab for all years
              11 Team AL only 4x4 260.00

Comment

Yes, we are aware and working on it.

Comment

Working...
                X