Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription

I know this is not the right forum for this question but I have sent multiple emails to customer support with no response. For the last four years I have been a gold member so I would get the forecaster as early as possible but this year I noticed they only charged me the basic price,I never changed my subscription, the question Iam trying to get answered is will I still get the book at the earliest possible date then be charged the book price or do I need to order the book separately by the 31st to get the discount? Hopefully someone at baseballHQ can answer that question and tell how my subscription changed by someone but not by me

When did you email customer support? I've responded to every email we've received during the renewal process: support@baseballhq.com

Short answer to your question is that you apparently did not have the Forecaster on auto-renewal. So, at this point your best move is to just place a separate order for the book. If you choose the auto-renew option, we'll renew that with your subscription next year too.

Comment

I sent first request on 10/17 the second one yesterday. What I don't understand is how my subscription changed because for the last 4 years the book auto renewed with my gold membership. Like you said I only have one option now just very disappointed that my subscription someway somehow without my knowledge

Comment

Yeah, I can't explain how that happened either. Sorry about that.

Did you send emails directly or via the 'contact us' page?

Comment

Contact page. It's all good I'll order with auto- renewal and hopefully it'll be good from here on out. Thanks again for all your help

Comment

It looks like my auto-renew subscription also dropped the book somehow. How can I confirm (and correct, if necessary)?

Comment

Sent you email, Bill.

Comment

Working...
              X