Login problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login problem

It seems like each time I navigate to another Forum it becomes necessary to log in again. It's bad enough I have to log into the Forum, even though I'm already logged in to the main site, but now I seem to be getting "logged out" automatically, while working within the Forum. I'm repeated being asked to log in to access various links in the Forum. Very frustrating and time consuming.
    (Standard 14-team, 5x5, mixed, keeper. $260. 1.39 inflation at the top of each position. Ten-man Reserve squad populated by a non-positional, post-auction draft.)

+1. At times, every click results in having to login again. Any solution or improvement would be very much appreciated.
    -cmd

10-team mixed - 5x5 (QS OBP) - 2C 1B 3B CI 2B SS MI 5OF 1UT 5SP 3RP 2P 6BN 2MIN - Unlimited keepers $160 max - $260 auction
    10-team mixed - H2H Roto 5x5 - C 1B 2B SS 3B 4OF 2UT 3SP 2RP 4P 8BN - Dynasty must keep 20 - Snake Draft

Comment

Are you clicking the little 'remember me' box under the username/password boxes? If so, you should only get logged out every few weeks.

Comment

Yes, I am clicking on the remember me box, to no avail. Why the auto log out in the first place? One would think the vendor wants as many customers as possible linked into the Forum instead of involuntarily removing customers. Maybe there's an ex-Verizon Web master working the BHQ tech department now. Forgive my sarcasm, but I find techie decisions to so lack common sense sometimes.
        (Standard 14-team, 5x5, mixed, keeper. $260. 1.39 inflation at the top of each position. Ten-man Reserve squad populated by a non-positional, post-auction draft.)

Comment

There's no techie conspiracy here. Forum login has worked the same for years. If you are getting logged out all the time despite clicking the remember box, it essentially means that we are unable to set a cookie in your browser to remember your login. Check your cookie/security settings and see if anything is amiss.

Comment

Working...
          X