12 team Auction Mixed Keeper league needs 1 owner - please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 team Auction Mixed Keeper league needs 1 owner - please help

We are looking for one owner in our 12 team auction mixed team keeper league ($260 budget and 23 man rosters). The league is based in Central New York but you do not need to be at the draft to participate in the draft. We have had owners do the draft over by phone or through go to meeting and it has worked without any trouble. The league is a 5 X 5 league and we are using OPS and QS for the first time this year (they have replaced BA and wins). The league is a keeper league and I can describe further if interested.

Fees: $150
    Draft Day: Scheduled for Sunday April 3rd

The team has some nice options to keep:

Chris Collabelo - 10A (hey you never know, the guy could keep it up)
    Matt Carpenter - 11A
    Lorenzo Cain - 8A
    Jake Arrieta - 10B
    W ade Davis - 10A

There are others that may be borderline keepers as well. Plus there are excellent players available to be bid on.

The league also does daily transactions and we do not use FAAB. Please contact me ASAP as winter rosters are due February 29th (you would have more time to make roster decisions). You may contact me via email (dimadman@hotmail.com), through PM here or you can text or call me at 607-345-9334.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope we can fill the league.

please send me rules and details of team. where In central ny is the auction?

Comment

Working...
    X