X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term NY auction keeper league needs 2 owners

see update for 2017-2018 below
    Last edited by jbluestone; 10-15-2017, 08:42 PM. Reason: no longer relevent
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
    Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
    28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
    Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

no longer relevent
    Last edited by jbluestone; 10-15-2017, 08:42 PM.
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)

Comment

Long term NY auction keeper league needs 2 owners

Hey everyone the local league I am commissioner of is in need of one owner to replace someone leaving about about 10 years in the league. We are also looking to expand so if we get 3 good candidates we will do an expansion.

We are a 10 team (2 divisions) Head-to-Head Auction keeper league (see signature). Top 4 teams make playoffs. Buy-in is $150 for the season Pot is about $1300 or so depending on buyouts. It is a very active league, tons of trade talks and trades, we do daily lineup changes, but weekly FAAB for add/drops.

The owners must live near NYC, or be able to attend the league auction every March. The league is very serious, and has had most of the owners for at least 8 years or more. Our league's goal has always been to "emulate the real GM experience." So we are allowed to sign players to long contracts, extend players, we have a 20 man minor league system. We use HQ custom valuator to determine the cost of extending or re-signing a player. If you want a league that does a pretty good job of simulating what it's like to be a gm of a mlb team this is your league.

If you are interested, and want to know more, I can share our latest constitution and discuss any questions and details about the league.

Also please note that we have 2 forecaster readers and 2 hq website subscribers in the league (myself as one of those 2). The last HQ subscriber to join our league as an expansion team, won the league in his first year (and lost in the semi finals this year) so its very possible to take over the franchise and compete right away.

Again we go out of our way to emulate the real life GM experience, so if that is what your looking for contact me (PM or email is fine) and i would love to discuss the league in detail with you.

Thanks

Josh
      Last edited by jbluestone; 10-15-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X