Where did the 2016 projections go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the 2016 projections go?

Ray - Last night i clicked on the hitting projections (did not go to the pitching projections) and i saw they were up and loaded. This morning I went back to them and saw they are now missing. Where did they go and when will they be back?? Thank you.

I downloaded them this morning and noticed they were a lot different than the forecaster.

Comment

What you saw overnight was garbage. If you grabbed them, delete them. Real ones coming soon, before the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post
        I downloaded them this morning and noticed they were a lot different than the forecaster.
        They'll get less and less like the Forecaster the closer you get to the season as things change.
        John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Originally posted by Astros34 View Post
          They'll get less and less like the Forecaster the closer you get to the season as things change.
          No, these were REALLY different. As in, they were still 2015
          Projections.

Comment

Originally posted by Astros34 View Post
            Sure we all are used to the few HRs or SBs changes here and there from forecaster to site, but when Arrietta is the 14th most valuable starter and Alex Wood's projected 15$ value is more than Arrieta's, you know something isn't quite right...

Comment

FYI, it's looking like tomorrow we'll have real projections.

Comment

Working...
              X