Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NICK@HQ View Post
    Set up an account with Feedly

Then using an RSS reader (I use Mr. Reeder), click the + sign and search for baseballhq.com

A series of results will appear. Click the + for each feed you want, or just the Front Page one.
    I've been a long-time Feedly user, so I don't recall what credential system I used (I think it might have been my gmail address). Anyway, I track about 100 RSS feeds using Feedly (not all baseball related). There are 8 active feeds for BBHQ, for example. I use Feedly on my computer (it's operating system agnostic) as well on an iPhone and iPad. Because of the login requirements on BBHQ, I periodically have to log back into the site when reading articles within Feedly.

Comment

Thinking of face-to-face trade negotiations easier access to depth charts and the player database would be invaluable. Completely appreciate the difficulties, just adding my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Sleehrat View Post
        And as we shift more toward mobile apps and less to desktop/laptops
        I don't!

I much prefer using my pc to my phone - I send the link of any articles that I read on my phone to my e-mail so that I can reference them on my pc at a later time.

Comment

Originally posted by bankerboy View Post
          Thanks Nick! It looked like I needed to sign up for one of those but I wasn't sure. Appreciate the help
          Sorry Don. I just saw your question.

I'd do what Nick said. Its a simple process.

( just realized I had the email to you stuck in my drafts about this )

Comment

Working...
          X