Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Hi
    i had a suggestion and wondered if it was possible. Would it be possible to get an email alert when new articles become available? For example: during offseason, you never know when an article posts. An email would be nice if sent to subscribers. One think i like about Baseball prospectus is you receive an email every day (mon-fr) letting you know which articles posted for the day, even during offseason. Would be very helpful
    Thanks
    Bobby
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Im glad to see the forum you recomend gets zero responses.
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Have you tried subscribing to the RSS feeds? That's how I see what's new.

Sorry you got no responses. You happened to hit the absolute worst two-week period of the year where almost all the HQ guys are either working hard on the 2016 Forecaster and/or attending First Pitch Arizona.
      MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

I open HQ the page for new articles every day. It only take three seconds.
        In addition, the forum always has active information.

I personally don't even like the emails I get from HQ...would rather just open the page and get the news. If no news, then I can go to the feeds, or the forum.

I can't speak for everyone, but I delete the hq mail....lol

g
        not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
        1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

Working...
        X