Still having problems with my account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still having problems with my account

There are still comments to the articles ascribed to my user name. These are comments, for the most part, I disagree with. I cannot delete these comments - only edit them. My user name is alday51.

I changed my password as suggested last week. Please help.

If you've changed your password, it seems unlikely that someone now has your new password.

I see these recent comments from you. Are these actually written by you?

8/31 Starter BG: X
    8/31 Dr. HQ: "Maybe Rick's already taken his Off-Season break...."

What's interesting to me is that, on the Starters BG, where you wrote X, there was no earlier comment written by you that you seem to think you were trying to delete. There is one other comment there, written by another user. Is there any chance you're mistaking comments written by others to be comments written by you?

Sorry, just trying to find explanations here. It strikes me as extremely unlikely that someone else is using your account, especially after you changed the password.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      If you've changed your password, it seems unlikely that someone now has your new password.

I see these recent comments from you. Are these actually written by you?

8/31 Starter BG: X
      8/31 Dr. HQ: "Maybe Rick's already taken his Off-Season break...."

What's interesting to me is that, on the Starters BG, where you wrote X, there was no earlier comment written by you that you seem to think you were trying to delete. There is one other comment there, written by another user. Is there any chance you're mistaking comments written by others to be comments written by you?

Sorry, just trying to find explanations here. It strikes me as extremely unlikely that someone else is using your account, especially after you changed the password.
      The comment from 8/31: "x" is mine. It was my attempt to delete the comment that was there previously.
      The comment from 8/81 from the Dr HQ article is not mine.

There is zero chance I am mistaking comments written by others to be comments written by me.

Thanks for your concern Ray.

Comment

Send me a PM with a good email address, we'll take this offline.

Comment

Working...
        X