How can I change my forum ID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I change my forum ID?

How can I can I change my forum ID? I know I can change my baseballhq.com ID (and have done this), but would like to change it on the forums too.

I tried the obvious thing of re-registering with a new ID, but the forum system didn't like that, because the email associated with my "new" registration is already in use (which it is, of course).

It seems like an adminitrator person would need to un-register me, and then I can re-register.
    * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
    * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
    * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
    * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
    QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

BTW, I sent this question to BBHQ Support yesterday (link), but haven't heard anything yet.
    * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
    * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
    * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
    * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
    QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Comment

Saw your inquiry in the support inbox... sorry, just hadn't had a chance to respond yet.

You can't make this change yourself... but I just did it for you. All set. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Working...
      X