Access to Minor League Baseball Analyst PDF / Excel files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to Minor League Baseball Analyst PDF / Excel files

I may have missed the email or thread... but I'm looking for the Excel files for the Minor League Analyst that we got last year for purchasing through BHQ. Is this available yet? Thanks!
    League #1 CBS
    16 team mixed H2H Points ALL PLAY - dynasty auction w/ multi year contracts & minor leagues

Start- C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, (4) OF, Util, (5) SP,(2) RP,(8) BENCH, (4) DL, (8) MINORS
    Batting-HR- 3.50---3B-4.00---2B- 2.50---1B- 1.25---BB,R,RBI,SB- 1
    Pitching-QS- 6 pts---W- 5 (3 for RP)---Save- 5---BS <2> ---Hold- 3---IP- 1.65---K- 1---Hit/BB allow- <0.35>---ER allow- <1.50>

League #2 YAHOO
    20 team H2H CATS- keep 10
    Start
    - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, (3) OF, Util, (2) SP,(2) RP, (2) P,(5) BENCH, (2) DL
    Batting- R,H, HR, RBI, SB, AVE, OBP,OPS
    Pitching- W,L,SV,BB,K,HLD,ERA,WHIP

anyone ???
    League #1 CBS
    16 team mixed H2H Points ALL PLAY - dynasty auction w/ multi year contracts & minor leagues

Start- C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, (4) OF, Util, (5) SP,(2) RP,(8) BENCH, (4) DL, (8) MINORS
    Pitching-QS- 6 pts---W- 5 (3 for RP)---Save- 5---BS <2> ---Hold- 3---IP- 1.65---K- 1---Hit/BB allow- <0.35>---ER allow- <1.50>

League #2 YAHOO
    Start

Comment

Sorry, didn't see this the first time. Not available yet. We don't do a pre-distribution of the MLBA PDF the way we do for the Forecaster. We'll post the MLBA PDF and email out to all buyers sometime later in Feb.

Comment

awesome thanks!
        League #1 CBS

League #2 YAHOO
        Start

Comment

Piggie-back question: is there a way to easy extract the upside rating for prospects identified in the book? For my dynasty leagues for both rookie drafts and year-round trading, I end up using a list of player that runs 500 plus names. It would be great to link the rating with the player through some Excel magic instead of manually entering.

Comment

Yes, as part of the electronic files download last year, we included an Excel spreadsheet with all of the player ratings. We'll do that again this year.

Comment

Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dcbaseball View Post
                Many thanks!
                its all about the filters in excel to help with this, it's magical! you can filter on ratings, pitch rating (fb, curve etc), hitters (power , contact , speed)

If anyone needs help with filters I can create a private video on youtube showing how...

I need these excel files though, our minors draft is coming fast!
                League #1 CBS

League #2 YAHOO
                Start

Comment

Here is a video of how to filter, i used last years hitters file

use full screen mode to actually see it
                  League #1 CBS

League #2 YAHOO
                  Start

Comment

any update ? I know it's not the end of the month but our draft is starting thursday and I'd love to have the excel info to filter!
                    League #1 CBS

League #2 YAHOO
                    Start

Comment

It's all set to go, I just need to write the email, build the mailing list, and send it out. Maybe tonight, but certainly no later than tomorrow.

Comment

thanks!
                        League #1 CBS

League #2 YAHOO
                        Start

Comment

I entered the referenced authentication information and it does not work. I tried it several time to make sure i wasn't making a mistake.

Comment

Try again. Instructions were wrong, corrected on the site now. Read 'em again.

Comment

I purchased the book, but it yet arrive. Where can I locate the download files?

Thanks for the help...

BC

Comment

Working...
                              X