MACK team tracker--projected stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK team tracker--projected stats

If I understand correctly, the projected stats are remainder of season stats. So to get total end of season projections--which are useful for figuring end of season standings projections--I need to add the season so far stats to the projected stats.

For example, if I want to know how many HR my team projects to have come the end of the season, I need to add to the 4 my guys have hit thus far their projected 256 for the remainder of the season.

It might be useful to have the option to generate total season projections as part of a report. I know I would find that useful, although it is hardly a pressing need.

Thanks!
    AL 5x5 10 Team

Your understanding is correct.

Comment

While that might be good in theory, I doubt it would help much for people who have made any transaction since the beginning of the year. For example, if I have to DL Zimmerman and pick up some one to replace him for a few weeks, the tracker can't account for that without a great deal of input.
      Love is God's mistake.

Standard, 10 team, 5X5, NL only auction deep keeper league. $260 maximum salary. Salaries inflate 10% annually, $10 every third year starting year four. Also keep reserve players that are sent down or on DL until activated. Only one free move per year, only can move players by trade, or waiver when inactive reserve player activated. Can hold 8-13 players from year to year.

Comment

I just posted a similar question. If for instance B Belt had a preseason HR projection of 19 for the season. He hits 4 HR in the first week, now his season projection jumps to 23 (19+4)? I am trying to get my arms around this. It seems like an overreaction to week 1 stats, but if that is what you guys say to do then I will be all in on your advise, just let me know for sure, thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by irishrebels44 View Post
          I just posted a similar question. If for instance B Belt had a preseason HR projection of 19 for the season. He hits 4 HR in the first week, now his season projection jumps to 23 (19+4)? I am trying to get my arms around this. It seems like an overreaction to week 1 stats, but if that is what you guys say to do then I will be all in on your advise, just let me know for sure, thanks!!
          Good question... no, it's not 19+4=23. In order to not have the projections overreact to early performances, we actually have them ignoring early performance altogether. So that's why we're showing 19+4=23 right now. Starting in the next couple of days, we'll blend YTD+Proj projections together. But we're not doing that yet at all, which is why you're seeing what you're seeing.

Comment

Working...
          X