Question on editing my profile for the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on editing my profile for the forums

I used the edit profile link and attempted to add a signature line and it didn't take. I'm sure I used the 'save' button at the bottom [ not sure if ti was called save but I know I clicked it ] but it didn't take. Any suggestions? Thank you
    \" Quit clouding the issues with the facts! \" Davitt - 07/06/05

\" What we don\'t know , we explain to each other\" J. R. Oppenheimer speaking to fellow physicist Greg Breit.

Ron V's new signature line, "It's drivel, but it's diligent, sleep-deprived drivel!" Patioboater 1/14/06

Good question. I just ran a test with it, and couldn't get it to take, either. I'll pass the question on and someone will report back.

However, do you recall ever seeing a poster here with a signature (at the bottom of posts)? I don't (though I could be wrong); if that's so, maybe there's some sort block on it throughout the system.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

In addition ...

make sure that the "Show Signature" option is checked on the individual posts before you submit it. It's under "Options" right under the box you type in.

Comment

Thanks Brent , I'll check the show signature option. Actually , I was thinking of OldTom's ' What's the rumpus' under his name. Maybe that's not a signature?

\" What we don\'t know , we explain to each other\" J. R. Oppenheimer speaking to fellow physicist Greg Breit.

Ron V's new signature line, "It's drivel, but it's diligent, sleep-deprived drivel!" Patioboater 1/14/06

Comment

It's the custom user text. I just looked again. Sorry I missed it the 1st time.

Comment

Working...
          X