Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guides

Ray,

Thanks for you help and answer to my last proplem. I now have 2 other questions still using the Custom Draft Guides.

When I input all the information for AL & go to the grid, I also do the same for the NL, there are no names or prices for any Relievers, the Relivers are mixed in with the Starters.

Also when I pull up the NL Players Grid it showa Rs like
    $

but when I return to Input Form I only change select Select Mack Laegue to AL & I also the Nl back to AL. The Grid shows,
    $
    Why does the NL break down in cents but the AL doesn't?

Hope to see you at the Fall League get together.

Thank you for your help,

Robert L Krahn

Robert-

1. I see dollars and cents on the left-column in all reports I generate. Try using the "return to input form" link up top when going back to change from AL to NL, instead of the back button on your browser.

2. I believe the SP vs. RP distinction only appears when looking at projected data, not totally sure. I've not seen this behavior before.

Comment

I'm jumping on this thread with a problem - I hope that's OK.

I tried to start a Custom Draft Guide today. I went through START HERE tab, filled in the info and hit the "generate values" tab at the bottom. I get this message: "Dollar value: too many required players for selected league(s)"

I have tried to go back to my MACK league/team to set the league options and settings, but I can't figure out how to do this, either. Any ideas on how to trouble-shoot these issues?

Comment

I found the answer in another thread.

Comment

Working...
        X