Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Problem

Sir,

I am not able to print the second page when I Run The Reports for the Team Tracker and Analyst.
    I was able to have both the Batting Statistics on one page and the Pitching on another.

Thanks for your help.

Robert L Krahn

Hi -

Could you describe exactly what issues you are having? How is it printing right now?

Thanks

Comment

Help

I still am not able to print the second page of the Mack Team Tracker and Analyst, this page shows the stats for pitchers. The Batting shows up ok except the last to Projections AVG & 5X5.
      Sorry I didn't get back to you before, I was up in the North country of Ont. Canada & had no internet.

Thanks,

Robert L Krahn

Comment

No problem

Could you try to go into "page setup" and force it to fit to 1 page long by 1 page wide? That should help.

Comment

Mike, I am still not able to print the second page, that is the numbers for the pitchers using the Mack program. As I said in the past everything was ok until the last months.

Thanks,

Robert L Krahn

Comment

Robert -

We did change some of our formatting by adding additional values for MACK reports. Did you add any new values to your reports?

Were you able to try the page setup idea?

Thanks

Comment

Mike,

Thanks, I am able to print the second page now.

Comment

Working...
              X