No announcement yet.

This week's HQ Radio not up on iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rats. It looks like I'll be listening to The Vuvuzela-Cast instead of HQ Radio this weekend.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Checking....

Comment

On the bright side, I wouldn't nag if I didn't enjoy listening to it every week.
        2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

I agree with Patioboater. I look forward to listening each Monday to the Podcast on my commute. Its a great feature.

Comment

It doesn't look like it's up as of this am. Sorry to bug you guys about it!
            "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We're working on figuring out the problem.
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Should be available on iTunes now.

Comment

And I see it. Alas, that Steve Jobs just turned my once-lovely iPod Touch into a useless brick with Apple's new operating sytem release.

Now for reasons unknown I get a message that says "BaseballHQ Radio July 3 2010" cannot be played on this iPod. I don't think this one is your fault, though. I guess about all I can do is to hope they update IOS 4.0 with IOS 4.0.1 sometime soon while I try to ignore my wife's reminder of, "I told you not to upgrade to the x.0 version of anything."

Comment

Working...
                  X