MACK/YTD stats and $ values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK/YTD stats and $ values

I am having some issues today and cannot figure out if something changed from last year or I am a doofus (both?). Here is my dilemma:

I am in an 18 team 5x5 league and last year I used to used the Custom Draft Guide to do YTD dollar values for our 18 team league at different intervals (monthly etc). I tried to do it today and it wants to refer to a MACK league, which I do not recall it doing before. IIRC, before the season started, you could just enter all the data in the CDG and it would spit out dollar values based on the input. Did it change after the season started? If so, could you direct me to a post or place on the site that could explain how I can achieve what I am looking to do? Thanks much!
    20 team H2H mixed full keeper, 20 team mixed auction partial keeper

We introduced CDG enhancements in March that included some closer ties to MACK. All you need to do is go to MACK and create a league, a trivially easy process. Then, when you go to CDG, you will be able to save all of your league configuration settings, associating them with your league so that you can recall them when you come back. It's a minute or two of one-time setup, then after that you'll reap the benefits.

Comment

Thanks Ray. That worked!
      20 team H2H mixed full keeper, 20 team mixed auction partial keeper

Comment

Working...
      X