Weekly Planner get updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 6 days in Weekly planner?

It seems to me that Sunday 8/1 is part of week 17. I don't see when it the weekly planner this week.

Comment

As noted in another thread, the Planner is stuck on a 7-day view right now, so the following Sunday's games don't get included until Monday AM. We're working on that.

Comment

pineiro is on dl, and lilly isn't on the cubs anymore. arroyo pitched yesterday. myers pitches tomorrow. not bitching just pointing out some things that needed updated that i saw (hopefully saves someone a few minutes of work!) sometimes trying to be helpful comes off as bitching, so please don't take it wrong way, thanks!

i have to add also, that ron had a column with some research on pitcher match ratings. early on, i decided to follow the ratings almost exclusively when setting my lineup. for the first half of the year, I found it worked like a charm. i really avoided almost all major pitching disasters. of course nothing is 100% but certainly better than going with the gut.
        Last edited by mbalut; 08-01-2010, 11:31 AM.
        15 team mixed keeper league. $300 salary cap. 6x6(normal 5x5 categories + OPS and holds). 25 man rosters. We can keep a max of 5 players (contracts vary but max is 3 years).

Comment

Yeah, our SP feed has seemingly been out of sync for a couple of days now. Not sure where the problem is, but I've asked our tech guys to take a look. Sorry for the inconvenience, I know this gets a lot of eyeballs on Sundays.

Comment

Working...
          X