Custom Draft Guide returning blank page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide returning blank page

After I hit "generate values," I get a blank page. I've used two different browsers, have emptied caches, restarted the computer, etc. Still I get nothing.

Ideas?

Thanks

Please post the exact configuration you have input.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Hi Rob

I think you have pinpointed the "error." Here are the exact params I'm entering:
      TEAMS: 12
      BENCH: 2
      AL and NL
      BUDGET: 260
      VAL METHOD: BALANCED
      OFFENSIVE BUDGET: 66%
      POSITIONS: DEFAULT
      HTTING STATS: HR, AVG, RBI, R, SB
      PITCHING STATS: SO, K/9, K/BB

The problem lies in which pitching stats are requested for evaluation, apparently. If, for example, I enter W, S, WHIP, ERA, SO...no problem. If I check the same pitching cats with, say, just HR and AVG for hitters...no problem. If I enter just WHIP, ERA, SO...again, no problem.

The problem (blank) presents only when certain pitching categories are selected (presumably in the absence of others). Yet I could swear I used these same parameters last season with no problem.

Thanks.

Comment

I think this was just fixed. Would you please try again?
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Yes, indeed. All is ok now. Thanks for acting so quickly on this--appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
          X