Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mixed 16 to 20 team keeper league, Auction style Draft on March 25th, openings avail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixed 16 to 20 team keeper league, Auction style Draft on March 25th, openings avail

If interested, then I can email you our constitution.
    BIg 26

Originally posted by pentimento6 View Post
    If interested, then I can email you our constitution.
    BIg 26
    I'm potentially interested.

Depending on what happens with my current attempt at reshaping the league I commish, I may want to find a new primary league and play in my current league just for fun.
    10 team al-only auction dynasty league. $285 budget. 35-man roster, 8-man minor league roster. We start 9 offensive & 11 pitchers (everything else is reserve). Stats: Off - R H HR RBI BB SB AVG OPS Pitch - QS S HLD K ERA K/BB WHIP BAA. also in a 10 team nl-only league w/ the same settings.

Comment

I totally understand the confusion but this Forum is generally for leagues run by HQ.......league ads should be in the Clubhouse as that is where most of the traffic is and the most people will see your ad......only people in HQ leagues tend to look down here (or less than in the Clubhouse anyway).

If the moderators don't move the thread maybe post a thread in the clubhouse with a link to here.

Just trying to help.
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
      Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

Anyone? Someone?

Originally posted by Markus_ls View Post
        I totally understand the confusion but this Forum is generally for leagues run by HQ.......league ads should be in the Clubhouse as that is where most of the traffic is and the most people will see your ad......only people in HQ leagues tend to look down here (or less than in the Clubhouse anyway).

If the moderators don't move the thread maybe post a thread in the clubhouse with a link to here.

Just trying to help.
        Would an HQ Moderator with the ability to do so, please move this thread to THE CLUBHOUSE?

Thank-you.
        "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
        Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
        Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

Working...
        X