Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

...or is the site slow today? Lots of traffic with guys getting ready for their drafts?
    If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
    -Bill Lyon

I can't even access the CV

Comment

Me neither. I wonder if everyone is trying to print custom draft grids to implement the strategy Ron discussed about using at Tout wars?

Comment

very slow. all day.

Comment

It seems to be getting even slower...
          Ollie Brown
          16 Team mixed snake redraft H2H 5x5- 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, no MI or CI, 1 CA, 3 OF, 1 UT, 5-6 SP, 2-3 RP.

Comment

Its

really

quite

annoying
            -Bill Lyon

Comment

I can't imagine that many people are downloading their projections at this time of night. Even the West Coast users with a draft tonight would have downloaded before now.
              "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Amazingly slow. I keep checking my cable modem to see if I've lost connection.

Comment

Ahhhh.....much better!
                  -Bill Lyon

Comment

I agree, helloneumn. much better. There's a warning on the subscriber log in page that there may be heavy traffic this weekend. Rubbish. There was something definitely wrong last night and the difference between last night and today feels like night and day, not just marginally quicker.
                    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
                    X